Hi guys!! Today I will talk about where I buy nail polish, actual stores and online stores. I got asked this question many times by my friends, fellow bloggers and my followers, so I decided to write down the answers and make a post about it.
I will divide this into sections by main stream nail polish brands I get often asked and indie nail polish brands.
- Nailsupplis.us – it is an online store based in the USA. Shipping rate for my country went through the roof lately. It’s 38$ flat, so I am searching for alternatives that ship internationally. And if you know any, please let me know, I would be most grateful.
- Fragrance Direct – this online store, based in UK, is great for some old Essies. They come cheep and they come with EU brush.
- Boots International – this is also based in UK. They have new collections on their site and the polishes come with the EU brush.
- stores: Slovenian dm stores or Austrian dm and Bipa stores
Indie nail polish brands
- Nailland – this is a Hungarian online store (they also have an actual store in Budapest). They have many indie brands such as Cirque Colors, Il Etait Un Vernis, Colors by Llarowe, ILNP, A England, Picture Polish, Zoya and many many more. They also send them internationally.
- The Nailista Shop – sadly Kate decided to close down this shop. (another European online store. They are positioned in Belgium and they shipp throughout EU + Switzerland. They stock A England, Cirque Colors, Il Etait Un Vernis, Picture Polish, Poshé, Powder Perfect, Zoya and a few more).
- Hypnotic Polish – they are located in Netherlands and offer worldwide shipping. They sell A England, ILNP, Dance Legend, Masura, Cupcake Polish, F.U.N. Lacquer, Serum No.5, Femme Fatale, Il Etait Un Vernis,…
- PrettyPolish – is an online store, also from Netherlands. They have a list of European countries they ship to, but they also say that if your country is not listed, you can contact them. So I guess they do ship internationally, but only to selected countries or upon request. They stock some mainstream brands and indies as well.
- Nailmail – this is a fairly new online store from Hungary. I haven’t ordered anything from them yet, but they were kind enough to send me some polish samples. So as far as I can tell I have a good experience with them. They do ship internationally and they have some hard to get brands in their stock: NCLA, Moo Moo’s Signatures, Different Dimension, Il Etait Un Vernis and Pretty Serious.
- Harlow & Co. – this online store is from Canada and they do ship worldwide. They stock some brands that you can’t get in Europe, that’s why I ordered there a couple of times. They stock: KBShimmer, Ella+Milla, Illyrian Polish, Delush Polish, Girly Bits, Glam Polish,…
- Color4Nails – is US located online store with many many brands of nail polish. Just to list a few: Cupcake Polish, Ella+Milla, Rmily De Moly, Femme Fatale, KBShimmer, Lilypad Lacquer, NCLA,…
I hope you found this post helpful. And you can share it with your friends via social media, so they will know where to buy nail polish, indie or mainstream, too.
Thank you for reading! xoxo